Looking for a chemical-free way to clean your water features and above-ground tanks? Get the best of both worlds with nan-o-zone: the power of nano-bubble technology and ozone together.
Ozone has a short half-life, losing its potency very quickly once introduced to water. Since ozone degrades rapidly, increasing its contact time and surface area coverage will enhance its ability to sterilize water. Through a patented nano-bubble technology, Blue Planet can deliver a very small and stable bubble, providing dramatic results in a variety of applications.
Read and download the nan-o-zone spec sheet.
- Prevents the harsh odor or taste of chlorine since ozone dissipates quickly
- Diminishes the potential of chlorine to demage plants
- Eliminates the corrosive and destructive effects on fountains and other equipment from continued, long term use of chlorine
- Removes the potential for bleaching items
- Saves money; ozone is produced on site and on demand eliminating transportation and storage of hazardous chemicals
- Will not harm grass or plants and most importantly our sewer systems when water is drained out of the tank or leaks